Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mind Map

Map 1 : I decided to make my mind map based on my major which is communications.I started by drawing half of a face. Focusing on the eyes. At first I didn’t know where I could put the branches with the words so I thought of doing something different like including the words in the hair of the boy I drew. So with the hair I created the branches with everything that was related and reminded me of Communications. I wrote every word that came up in my head. When I was done drawing with the black sharpie, I added colors to my map. I doodled around it and drew different things that reminded me of every word on my map.





Map 2: For my second mind map I decided to take the word “ Language”. I decided to write around the word “ language” all the languages I can speak, languages I can understand, and languages I want to learn. I put “spanish” as my first language and 5 stars on top of it since spanish is my main language. Then I wrote “english” and drew 4 stars on top of it. Then, 3 stars on top of “italian” since I can understand everything but not speak it perfectly. 2 stars on “portuguese” since I can also understand it perfectly but can’t speak it at all , and 1 star on top of “french” since I can understand some words. Then, I wrote the other languages i’m interested in learning. I wrote “ greek”, “ turkish” , “arabic” , “chinese” , and “ german”. I doodled around with words of the languages I wanted to learn. On the center of my second mind map I drew two eyes and a mouth.





Conclusion: While doing both mind maps I learned new things about visuals. I came to the conclusion that visual learning is the best and easiest way to learn. I really enjoyed doing this work. I can’t wait for more mind maps in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment