Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Concept Map






I decided to do a concept map since they are fun to do. At first, I had no idea what to do so I  began to think about things I had a lot of information about. So, I decided to do my concept map based on where i'm from which is Dominican Republic. I started by drawing a beach and on one side wrote Dominican Republic. Then, I wrote things that reminded me of Dominican Republic. I wrote the capital, names of some beaches, where Dominican Republic was located and more. I decided to write in bold orange letters what Dominican Republic meant for me. So I wrote Dominican Republic is "Paradise".

Then, I cropped one side of my map in which I wrote things that came from the word Dominican Republic.  Like " the capital is Santo domingo", "is in the Caribbean", and " has beautiful beaches".
After I drew the beach in my map I added some colors to the words and some bright colors to the background since the colors that remind me about my country are all bright colors.

In conclusion, I really enjoyed making my concept map. At first I encountered some problems with how I wanted to do my map, and what I wanted to do my map about. After all, i'm happy with my work. I look forward for more Concept Map in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment