For this assignment I thought about how I would do to get on google and to order a book online. So, i took my time to think about every step and the process of each thing.At first I found it difficult to have to use a different symbol for every information since the steps all look kind of the same. What i did was I organized it with the yes and no and asked questions. I didn't do it exactly as what would say if you go online and do this, what I did was that I decreased the cognitive load by providing less information for every step. In conclusion, I really enjoyed doing the flow charts and I feel like a really learned and got a lot from it. Flow charts are a great way to organize things in an easier way and be able to know what exact symbol to use for each information provided.


No comments:
Post a Comment